Heather Haynes, Travel Planner specializing in Disney destinations

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Kingdom Strollers.

I'll never forget the night my husband & I were seated across from each other on the monorail, headed to a fancier Disney dinner than normal, soaking up the time we had together with no kiddos in tow.  I think we both noticed it at the same time: a family boarded the car & stood in between us, their young children comfortably fastened in a double jogging stroller with a tag attached at the bottom, their last name printed in bold letters.  My eyes met my husband's across the top of the stroller and I immediately pulled out my phone and googled: "Kingdom Strollers."

We reserved a City Mini double stroller for our very next visit, and have rented from Kingdom Strollers ever since.


I know, I know: you have a double stroller.  Maybe even the very same one.  We had one, too.  But Kingdom Stroller's fantastic service & competitive prices have more than made up for the extra space lost in attempting to pack our bulky stroller, along with the rest of the luggage needed for a family of six, in the back of our car.

I love that the stroller is always waiting for us at the front desk of our resort upon arrival, that all we have to do is drop it back off for pick-up at the date & time of our choosing, and that it comes equipped with a small cooler (score!) and a rain cover that perfectly fits.  I especially love the City Mini model--it's full of storage, provides great air flow, is easy to fold, and has seats that fully recline!  I also appreciate that renting from Kingdom Strollers is cheaper (per day) than renting directly from the Disney parks and that a Kingdom Stroller rental allows me to use the stroller throughout the duration of my trip; I don't have to return it when I leave the park like I would if I rented directly from Disney.  It's much more comfortable for my kiddos, too!

If you've been looking for a way to free up space when packing and/or would like to save your personal stroller from the wear & tear of travel, I highly recommend renting from Kingdom Strollers. Single stroller rentals start at $60 for a full week, with double strollers starting at $70.

And--here's the best part--our travel agency has just become authorized to work with Kingdom Strollers, meaning that in addition to helping plan a fantastic vacation for your family, I can set up the stroller rental as well!  One less detail on your plate, which translates into more brain space for fun! :)

And who doesn't want a little more fun in their life?!?!  Let me know how I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment